Wednesday 30 April 2008

In One of Those Moods!

It's been one of those weeks where you actually look forward to going to school, yet when it arrives you don't want to be there.

So I have been all over the place this week. One minute, I want to be with my mates having a laugh, but when I'm with them I don't want to be there. ARGH! It's one of those things that make you so mad with yourself that you don't know what to do.

Anyway these mood swings have probably cost me a friend this week. I cut over her when she was trying to apologise for winding me up earlier that day. I shouldn't have got wound up, of course, but it's part of my personality, and I did. Anyway she's not talking to me now and probably for good reason because of what I did, and I don't know what to say to my other friends because she is rather popular.

The basics are that I can't seem to keep my temper, or my cool, or anything else recently. Right now for example I want to sit down and weep, but I know I can't because I would be being silly.

I know these are not excuses, but I am Tired, exams are only a week or so away and I've just got off my period. I know they are not excuses for snapping at my friends, but everything mounts up surely.

Benefit of doubt maybe?

No comments: