Wednesday 15 October 2008

My Top Five Hottest Guys!

[Note Subject to chane in position depending on my mood!:P]

At the moment;

1# is Robert Pattinson- He was Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and is Edward Cullen in the up coming Twilight Movie- and Boy is this guy Gorgeous!:D
Photobucket


2#(Down you go Oli.... now goes to (Drum Roll Please....)) JACKSON RATHBONE!!! Who plys Jasper Cullen in the new TWILIGHT movie! Isn't he goregous!

Photobucket
3# goes to Oliver Tompsett- who is currently playing Fiyero in the hit Musical Wicked! Oli can sing, dance and looks great in white Leggins! What more can a girl ask for? lol
Photobucket



4# Belongs to Marco Williamson, who was Julian in the Famous Five in 1996/97.
Photobucket




5# (Changed from Jon Lee!) Mathias Lauridsen- Isn't he Pretty?


Photobucket
So thats my Top Five!:P I know you won't all agree but there it is!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your top two! Robert as Edward is a-mazing, and Olly is... Olly. He's my top hottest guy right now, and Rob's my second. XD

Daniel's okay. I have no particular interest in him. ^^

Anonymous said...

<3 your top two! Rob as Edward is a-mazing (he's my second favorite hottest guy) and Olly is FANTASMAGORICAL! And number one hottest guy. XD He's mine, you can't have him! :P

Blogger101 said...

Hmmm.
I only like Rpattz when he's as Edward.
My top:
1) Jackson<3
A little space...
2) Kellen Lutz (as a blonde)
3) Jim Sturgess. Mmm.
4) Jared Padalecki (with fringe.)
5) Jensen Ackles.